Forever Aloe Vera Gelly is essentially identical to the aloe vera’s inner leaf, our 100% stabilized aloe vera gel lubricates sensitive tissue safely. Specially prepared for topical application to moisturize, soothe and condition.
Aloe Vera Gelly is a thick, translucent gel containing humectants and moisturizers. Readily absorbed by the skin, it soothes without staining clothes. Aloe Vera Gelly also provides temporary relief from minor skin irritations.
Forever aloe vera gelly quickly soothes the skin that does not stain clothing. Thus it is ideal for any first-aid kit. Historically, a major use of Aloe Vera was to aid in soothing minor skin irritations. Many households kept alive alone, or “burn plant” for first-aid use.
It can also be used on the skin prior to ultrasonic treatment, or after electrolysis. The Hairdressers use the Gelly around the hairline to protect the skin before perming and coloring. From your bathroom cabinet to your first-aid kit, and from the kitchen to the campsite – Aloe Vera Gelly is an ideal companion for skin that needs a little extra care.
The benefits of Aloe Vera Gelly:
- It quickly soothes the skin
- This gelly is ideal soother after electrolysis
- Use around hairline when perming or coloring hair
- Does not stain clothes
- Aloe Vera Gelly soothes chickenpox.
- It is easy to apply to wriggle children, it calms itching and promotes healthy healing.
- Also, Aloe Vera Gelly considerably helps in bleeding gums
- Even more, you can use Aloe Vera Gelly after shaving to prevent any bumps forming, and use to clear any existing bumps.
It contains 100% stabilized aloe vera gel, water, glycerin, triethanolamine, carbomer, tocopherol (vitamin E natural), allantoin.