Forever Aloe Vera Gelly is essentially identical to the aloe vera’s inner leaf, our 100% stabilized aloe vera gel lubricates sensitive tissue safely. Specially prepared for topical application to moisturize, soothe, and condition.
Forever Aloe Vera Gelly is a thick, translucent gel containing humectants and moisturizers. Readily absorbed by the skin, it soothes without staining clothes. Aloe Vera Gelly also provides temporary relief from minor skin irritations.
Forever aloe vera gelly benefits you a lot. It quickly soothes the skin that does not stain clothing. Thus it is ideal for any first-aid kit. Historically, a major use of Aloe Vera was to aid in soothing minor skin irritations. Many households are kept alive alone, or “burn plants” for first-aid use.
It can also be used on the skin prior to ultrasonic treatment, or after electrolysis. The Hairdressers use the Gelly around the hairline to protect the skin before perming and coloring. From your bathroom cabinet to your first-aid kit, and from the kitchen to the campsite – Aloe Vera Gelly is an ideal companion for skin that needs a little extra care.
Forever Aloe Vera Gelly Benefits:
- It quickly soothes the skin
- This gelly is ideal soother after electrolysis
- Use around hairline when perming or coloring hair
- Does not stain clothes
- Aloe Vera Gelly soothes chickenpox.
- It is easy to apply to wriggle children, it calms itching and promotes healthy healing.
- Also, Forever Aloe Vera Gelly benefits considerably help in bleeding gums
- Even more, you can use Aloe Vera Gelly after shaving to prevent any bumps from forming and use it to clear any existing bumps.
It contains 100% stabilized aloe vera gel, water, glycerin, triethanolamine, carbomer, tocopherol (vitamin E natural), and allantoin.
You can also buy Forever Propolis Cream
SP Jain –
The gel provides a good feeling on my skin. It can also be used as a hand sanitizer.