Himalaya Liv 52 Tablet Details:
- Manufactured by: The Himalaya Drug Company
- Indications: – Protects the liver against various hepatotoxins, corrects liver dysfunction and damage, promotes appetite and growth
- Dosage: Adults use 2-3 tablets, 3-4 times a day and For children use 1-2 tablets 3-4 times a day
Himalaya Liv 52 Benefits:
Himalaya Liv 52 Benefits you a lot. With all-natural ingredients in Himalaya Liv 52 Tablets – 100 Counts exhibit potent hepatoprotective properties against chemically-induced hepatotoxicity. Moreover, It restores the functional efficiency of the liver by protecting the hepatic parenchyma and promoting hepatocellular regeneration. Even more, The antiperoxidative activity of Liv 52 prevents the loss of functional integrity of the cell membrane, maintains cytochrome P-450 (a large and diverse group of enzymes, which catalyze the oxidation of organic substances), hastens the recovery period and ensures early restoration of hepatic functions in infective hepatitis.
It benefits by facilitating the rapid elimination of acetaldehyde (produced by the oxidation of ethanol that is popularly believed to cause hangovers) and ensures protection from alcohol-induced hepatic damage. Himalaya Liv 52 tablets also diminish the lipotropic (compounds that help catalyze the breakdown of fat) effect in chronic alcoholism and prevent fatty infiltration of the liver. In pre-cirrhotic conditions, Himalaya Liv 52 tablets arrest the progress of cirrhosis and prevent further liver damage.
Himalaya Liv 52 Tablets – Key Ingredients:
- Chicory: Chicory (Kasani) protects the liver against alcohol toxicity. It is also a potent antioxidant, which can be seen by its free radical scavenging property and has hepatoprotective property.
- The Caper Bush: The Caper Bush (Himsra) is a potent hepatoprotective.It inhibits the elevation of malondialdehyde (biomarker for oxidative stress) levels in plasma and hepatic cells. Caper Bush also inhibits the ALT and AST enzyme levels and improves the functional efficiency of the liver. Flavonoids present in the Caper Bush exhibit significant antioxidant properties, as well.