Our eating habits have changed as a result of our fast-paced life. We eat a lot of fast foods that are loaded with fats, particularly Omega-6 fatty acids. It causes a gap between Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids. To counterbalance this, we must take adequate levels of Omega-3 fatty acids. Because the body cannot generate Omega-3 fatty acids, popularly known as “healthy fats,” they must be received through diet. Here comes Nutrilite Salmon Omega 3, which gives your heart a boost with Omega-3 fatty acids, in addition to a healthy diet and regular exercise.
Nutrilite Salmon Omega 3 Ingredients:
Nutrilite Salmon Omega 3 contains Omega-3 from salmon produced in Norway’s cold, clear seas, as well as a blend of three other Omega-3 sources: anchovy, mackerel, and sardine. Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) are two beneficial Omega-3 acids found in each softgel.
Nutrilite Omega 3 Benefits:
Nutrilite Omega 3 benefits includes:
- 180 mg Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and 120 mg Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) are present in each softgel.
- The omega-3 fatty acids aid in the maintenance of optimal heart health and triglyceride levels.
- EPA and DHA may help the heart maintain its normal physiological function.
- Nutrilite Salmon Omega 3 contains omega-3 fatty acids. Salmon and a proprietary blend of three more Omega-3 sources are used to make Omega-3. Sardine, anchovy, and mackerel.
- There are no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives added to this product.
Amway Omega 3 Usage:
Take one to three Amway Omega 3 softgels, with meals each day.